Del dette job
Are you a natural user-advocate who loves translating their needs into great digital experiences?
At Duckwise we are devoted to creating intuitive and meaningful digital solutions and we are looking for a Senior UX designer who knows design thinking by heart, can plan and drive a design process and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
If this is you, we offer an attractive position in a creative and professional environment, with lots of challenges an interesting projects.
As our Senior UX Designer you will...
- Work on diverse projects for some of the largest Danish companies from small apps to larger complex business applications
- Be responsible for user experience design and work cross-functionally with designers, developers, product owners, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders to create the best possible solutions
- Gather information/data through interviews with users, stakeholders, etc.
- Plan and facilitate workshops and designs prints to ensure that our projects are based on an understanding of the challenge that our clients are facing
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of user needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows, wireframes and use cases
- Work with a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Inspire your colleagues and lead by example, while helping your team improve their skills and methodology
- Be a part of shaping and improving our current process and service offering towards clients
As a Senior UX Designer at Duckwise you...
- Have +5 years of experience from a similar position
- Have a master’s degree in communication, information technology, anthropology, digital design or a related area of study
- Have a highly developed UX skillset and are able to pass on this knowledge to your colleagues and clients
- Have a good understanding of user interface design principles and usability for standard platforms (web, mobile, and wearables)
- Are comfortable working with Sketch, InVision or similar sketching and prototyping tools
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Are a people person and thrive in the interaction with colleagues and clients
- Communicate fluently in Danish and English - both spoken and written
It's a plus if you...
- Have experience with Agile development and tools like Trello or Jira
- Have experience with other interfaces like chatbots and voice interfaces
- Have team lead experience or would like to pursue it
At Duckwise we offer...
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and diverse work environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- An opportunity to work with some of the best UX and digital designers in the business
- Collaboration with skilled developers from Trifork, a leading software development company
- A flexible work/life balance, with room for both work and spare time
- Healthy lunch, pension and health insurance
- Cross-office inspiration trips, social events and friday bars