Del dette job
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an experienced design professional to influence the direction of a global tech company with clients such as Mercedes-Benz, BNP Paribas, and Maersk. We at LEAPWORK are looking for a creative digital/web designer who are passionate about design strategy and execution.
LEAPWORK is a global software company located in Copenhagen currently disrupting the billion-dollar markets of software testing and process automation. As we’re experiencing rapid growth, we need a designer who can boost our brand and marketing efforts.
This job is for you if you’re an all-around designer with a commercial mindset and a strong sense of aesthetics. You will be an integral part of the marketing team taking the lead on art direction and design production across media and channels.
- Design production: Graphic and digital design, incl. web design, marketing and sales collateral, video, animation, photography, event branding, etc.
- Art direction: Implementation of design, from concept creation through execution, and ensuring consistency in adherence with our corporate brand. We expect an excellent eye for details and typography.
- Front-end development: Develop and implement front-end web templates in our CMS (HubSpot COS) according to brand and personas. Experience with designing responsive CMS templates is a requirement.
- Design toolbox proficiency: You must be proficient on a professional level in Adobe’s Creative Cloud software.
Who are you?
- Past work experience either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency is an advantage, but it is more important that you can present a portfolio that proves your ability to turn ideas into great design.
- You thrive on taking the lead on both the planning and execution of design strategy and production.
- You can introduce structure into an unpredictable, fast-paced environment and to organize multiple concurrent tasks.
- As a minimum, you hold a BA/BS from a design school in Denmark or abroad – or have received equivalent training through work experience or otherwise.
- You are not intimidated by learning new skills on the go.
- You stay up to date on latest trends in digital design.
Why should you work at LEAPWORK?
- You will have a say in the direction of the corporate brand and identity of a visionary software company changing how people work.
- You will work closely with the team at our Copenhagen HQ made up of some of Denmark’s brightest minds and most dedicated specialists in their fields.
- We offer competitive salaries.
Half of all computer work is repetitive, boring, and error-prone. We believe people should be able to use robotics to work better, together.
Equipped with the LEAPWORK Automation Platform, thousands of users in all industries create and employ software robots on their own every day. This way, they free up time for more meaningful and high-value work.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest and most esteemed enterprises within financial services, insurance, manufacturing, and more.