Del dette job
CIFF, CIFF YOUTH, Designer Forum and Code Art Fair are looking for a graphic design and/or architectural intern
The ideal candidate must be energetic and outgoing and possess the ability to work independently and structured.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with design work, graphic illustrations and production
• Assistance in wayfinding and spatial organization
• Assisting in developing and implementing graphic and spatial identity
• Assisting in concept development and construction of special projects buildups/installations
• Ad hoc tasks
• You are currently studying either graphic design, architecture or similar (the internship must be a compulsory part of your education)
• Skilled user of the Adobe package, proficiency in Rhino 3D is a plus
• You are proficient and fluent in business level English, both verbal and written
• You are efficient and highly organized
• You are able to work in a fast paced environment
• You are independent and a team player at the same time
The internship runs for at least three months and we expect you to work 30-37 hours pr. week. We are of course flexible for study-relevant activities. As the upcoming fair, takes place from January 30th - February 1st 2019, it is required that you can work leading up to, and during, these dates.
Working hours 9.00 to 17.00 – minimum 3 days a week in November and December and fulltime in January and during CIFF (January 31st to February 2nd).
Start date December 1st 2018 or as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Due to company policy, we only accept students for whom an internship is a compulsory part of their studies or where an internship gives credit towards their studies.
About us/extra info:
CIFF (Copenhagen International Fashion Fair) is a biannual fashion fair taking place during Copenhagen Fashion week. CIFF also encompasses CIFF YOUTH (kids’ fashion, interior & lifestyle fair taking place at the same time as CIFF), CIFF Showrooms (permanent showrooms), Code Art Fair and Designer Forum. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work across all fairs.