Del dette job
CIFF, CIFF YOUTH, Designer Forum and Code Art Fair is looking for Marketing & Global Relations interns
As an intern at CIFF, you will be a part of an exciting range of activities within marketing, communications, events and global relations. The ideal candidate must be energetic and outgoing and possess the ability to work independently and structured. We encourage you to take ownership of specific areas of responsibility. We have a flat company structure and an international, young and dynamic work environment.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Market research
• Manage and update buyers- and press lists
• Assisting in maintaining and creating relationships with buyers and press
• Assisting with coordination and organization of VIP guests
• Supporting in planning and execution of all marketing related activities
• Support in event planning and execution
• Coordinating travel for consultants and collaborators
• Ad hoc tasks
• You are currently studying Marketing, communication or similar
• Great communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Efficient and highly organized
• Independent team player
• Outgoing and positive
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Knowledgeable about and interested in the fashion industry
The internship runs for at least three months and we expect you to work 30-37 hours pr. week. We are of course flexible for study-relevant activities. As the upcoming fair, takes place from January 30th - February 1st 2019, it is required that you can work leading up to, and during, these dates.
Working hours 9.00 to 17.00 – minimum 3 days a week in November and December and fulltime in January and during CIFF (January 31st to February 2nd).
Start date December 1st 2018 or as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Due to company policy, we only accept students for whom an internship is a compulsory part of their studies or where an internship gives credit towards their studies.
About us/extra info:
CIFF (Copenhagen International Fashion Fair) is a biannual fashion fair taking place during Copenhagen Fashion week. CIFF also encompasses CIFF YOUTH (kids’ fashion, interior & lifestyle fair taking place at the same time as CIFF), CIFF Showrooms (permanent showrooms), Code Art Fair and Designer Forum. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work across all fairs.