Del dette job
You’re deeply passionate about your work, quality minded, and excited about the prospect of improving and saving lives by designing brilliant digital products. If that sounds like you we’d love for you to be a part of our brand-new digital health design company – Mend.
At Mend, we produce digital interventions that work in tandem with medicines to improve the way diseases are treated and controlled – on a global scale. As an integrated part of Trifork eHealth, Mend will be responsible for driving complex regulatory design projects for top-tier clients across pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and biotech.
We’re on a mission to innovate the health sector with digital solutions and respect that our designs become an integrated part of the daily lives of people with chronic and contagious diseases.
A dedication to high-quality user experience utilizing the latest technology, a creative mindset, and a commitment to working in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements are all core capabilities that fuel our growth and ambitions. Get ready to join a fast-moving company within a new industry that holds enormous potential.
What you’ll do
– Design digital products with state of the art user experiences
– Use the findings of user research as the basis of your designs– Have an empathic and a user-focused approach to design
– Be detail-oriented and deliver pixel perfect and seamless visual designs
– Take part in all phases of product development, from strategy to launch
– Iterate continuously by building and testing prototypes of products
– Collaborate closely with designers, user researchers, developers, medical professionals etc.
– Communicate your ideas and decisions clearly, to colleagues as well as clients
– A team player, and ready to act as an integral part of multi-disciplinary teams
– Open-minded and flexible when it comes to your work approach, always picking the right tools for a given problem– Interested in inventing new design tools and processes (namely for design system and product quality management)
– Have a general technical understanding, that enables you to incorporate technology in your designs
– Read job descriptions carefully, and put a green heart emoji in the title of your email when contacting us
– Deeply passionate about your work, and about improving and saving lives by developing digital products
– Curious, ambitious, and eager to learn on the job
– At least 5+ years of relevant experience
– Experience working in all phases of product design– Solid understanding of visual design and brand identity systems
– Experience with prototyping tools
– A mix of passion, curiosity, and a healthy level of perfectionism
– English fluency (written and spoken)
Experience and Skills That Are Huge Pluses
– User research and testing
– Programming (especially scripting and front-end development)– Animation and motion graphics
– Type design