Del dette job
SoMe wizard that can evolve and grow our digital performance
Puori has large growth ambitions and we are constantly optimizing our brand to meet and exceed market needs. Our ambition is to provide the purest and highest quality food supplements available in the market. Your main task is to ensure world class brand communication on our digital platforms to support the Puori brand.
A real passion for digital marketing and communication goes without saying. In this role, we are looking for someone who can use their know-how, energies and excellent communication skills to bring new ideas and add value to our digital space. You love to play with words and images to get the greatest impact.
The SoMe Manager will report directly to the Global Marketing Manager and will onboard a business with an exciting future.
As our Social Media Manager, you will contribute to, develop and implement our social media strategy to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty to meet our overall goals and objectives. The Social Media Manager will have ownership of all Puori SoMe channels, support and be a part of the marketing team. You have a curious yet analytical mind: You explore trends on blogs, Instagram profiles, podcasts and other media, and can translate them into effective social media initiatives.
• Contribute to the development of and maintain the social media strategy
• Create premium content that aligns with the overall communication targets, marketing plan, and campaigns, promotions etc.
• Develop and execute monthly social media content calendar
• Manage the community and engage with online audiences
• Monthly tracking and analysis of SoMe performance
• Continuously investigate and evolve social listening and engagement methods to optimize efforts of social strategy
• Relevant marketing, advertising or communication educational background
• Confident user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Photo editing skills in Photoshop or a similar type of software
• A couple of years of professional experience in a similar function
• Experience within community management, content creation and knowledge about paid social media
• A systematic and analytical approach to tasks
• Keen interest in a healthy lifestyle
• An outgoing, positive and collaborative nature
• Fluency in English, verbally and in writing
What we offer
• Full-time job in Puori headquarters located in the beautiful city center of Copenhagen
• Individual salary package
• Lunch program
• Free training in our own gym
• Free products program
• Be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
• The opportunity to participate in shaping our future digital strategy
• Great colleagues and an inclusive social working environment
• Annual travel is estimated to approx. 10 days