Del dette job
Søren Rose Studio is looking for a highly motivated Marketing & Branding Intern with a strong passion for graphic design to join our Copenhagen office.
We are looking for an individual who will contribute to the development of the branding of Søren Rose Studio and its projects. Ideally a candidate with a keen aesthetic sense and go-getter spirit, who is able to work independently and in collaboration with a team. As a member of the Søren Rose Studio you will work closely with talented and experienced designers to enhance the branding of our work and lay the ground for new business.
- Work with creative team to maintain visual identity best practices and propose initiatives to elevate creative strategy.
- Aid in design and development of sales pitch decks and update content as needed.
- Develop marketing and branding strategies in close collaboration with the team
- Strengthen our Social Media exposure
- Curate visual content from our portfolio
- Create moodboards for creative concepts, stories, and campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of marketing & branding experience
- Currently studying a relevant education
- Highly creative with proficient knowledge of digital design for multichannel marketing
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for detail, typography, imagery, and color
- Informed on current trends in design and entertainment culture
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Meticulous attention to detail and an ongoing commitment to achieving high-quality results
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to changing workload priorities
- Great communication skills and ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proficient experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign a plus