Del dette job
Linkfire is an innovative digital marketing tool aimed at the entertainment industry. We work with the biggest names in the music industry and route 50+ million fans, every month, to the music they love.
We are expanding our team in Copenhagen and are looking for a talented part-time English Content Writer with a special focus on product marketing and e-learning materials.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music, a team of 40+ tech and music enthusiasts from all sides of the world. Rockers and DJs, soccer and basketball players, early twenties and late thirties - we have it all!
*Are you our next teammate?*
We are looking for a talented English Content Writer to help us tell the Linkfire story. If you’re a native English speaker, love telling stories, have experience writing content for online distribution, we’d like to get to know you.
As a member of our talented Linkfire team, you will join a new department that will bring valuable knowledge to all our clients and will help Linkfire serve content to millions of fans around the world.
*What you'll be doing:*
- Assist the Traffic and Growth team with original content, such as blog articles, website copy, newsletter, case studies, ebooks, and other educational materials
- Narrow down complex topics to original and simple messages
- You will manage the process of content production from research, writing, and editing to publishing
- Perform keywords research and SEO optimize the articles written with the goal of ranking on search engines
- Publish the content in our content management system and on our help center
- You will work with a monthly content plan and with key performance indicators.
- Excellent language proficiency. You write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Highly creative with a good vocabulary and above the average communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing and sales techniques. You’re familiar with writing for various online media channels, and know what is the best tone of voice for explaining, selling or promoting a product/feature
- 1 - 2+ years experience writing content for an online business - preferably a SaaS
- Experience working with CMSes. SEO knowledge is a plus
- Ability to contribute collaboratively to a team while also working independently
- You have an eye for details, a strong sense of ownership, are organized and able to handle several smaller projects in different stages at the same time
- Curious about the product, and an interest in music marketing and technology.
*What's in it for you?*
- You'll be part of our growth by developing product education content for marketers and artists all over the world
- You'll work within a truly international spirit, with over 20 different nationalities working together and sharing the same vision
- You'll find an informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- You're always learning new things and no two days are alike
- Great working location, company lunch, cool Friday bars, awesome concerts in the office, and much more.