Del dette job
Linkfire is an innovative digital marketing tool aimed at the entertainment industry. We work with the biggest names in the music industry and route 50+ million fans, every month, to the music they love.
We are expanding our team in Copenhagen and are looking for a talented part-time Product Video Editor with a special focus on product marketing and e-learning.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music, a team of 40+ tech and music enthusiasts from all sides of the world. Rockers and DJs, soccer and basketball players, early twenties and late thirties - we have it all!
Are you our next teammate?
In the role as Product Video Editor, you will have a focus on telling the Linkfire story through video content. You will develop e-learning content and product videos and work with screencasts and voice-overs. On a daily basis your core tasks will be around editing and delivering strong video content, but you will also get to work with video production. If this sounds like a good mix to you, we would like to meet you.
As a member of our talented Linkfire team, you will join a new team that will bring valuable knowledge to all our clients and will help Linkfire serve content to millions of fans around the world.
- Together with our Growth and Product teams, you will work on new ideas for video content;
- You will develop the guidelines for Linkfire’s video content and you will run the production of video materials, including concept development and script writing;
- Film and edit product videos, such as how-to, new features, feature updates, tips and tricks etc.;
- Edit videos to make sure that the finished product is excellent and consistent on brand strategy;
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships throughout the company to support efficient production and distribution of film projects.
Abilities and Skills:
- 1-2 + years of experience in initial and post video production of products;
- Experience in video editing, additional experience working as videographer (Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Motion/After Effects) is a plus;
- Ability to contribute collaboratively to a team while also working independently;
- You have a strong sense of ownership, are organized and able to handle several smaller projects in different stages at the same time.
We’re a passionate team of music techies on a mission to make music consumption easier for fans, labels and artists. The music industry is transforming constantly, the market is fragmented and split across many different platforms and services.
Physical sales are going down. Legal downloads and in particular streaming are gaining momentum.
The transformation will continue and the years to come will be very interesting. We want to contribute to the transformation by bringing music and fans closer. Not inside music services, but outside where fans and artists engage. Our approach is to index digital music across music services and provide smart links that routes fans directly to the music regardless of their location or which player or platform they use. It’s complex.
We make it simple.
What's in it for you?
- You'll be part of our growth by developing product education content for marketers and artists all over the world
- You'll work within a truly international spirit, with over 20 different nationalities working together and sharing the same vision
- You'll find an informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- You're always learning new things and no two days are alike
- Great working location, company lunch, cool Friday bars, awesome concerts in the office, and much more.