Del dette job
At Organic Basics, we are determined to create the world’s leading sustainable underwear brand.
Headquartered in Copenhagen with Californian ties, Organic Basics is building the sustainable alternative to traditional lifestyle brands. Since the founding of the company we have experienced a huge demand for purpose driven fashion.
Does elegant copywriting excite you? Do you get inspired by well-executed Instagram stories? Do you strive for visual beauty in everything you do? If you answered yes to all three, you may be our new Brand Creative. We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit to join our creative team who is mission driven, community oriented, and eager to work in a startup environment.
● Maintain and develop Organic Basics’ visual universe and branding
● Conceptualize and produce monthly campaigns for our various channels
● Design digital content for organicbasics.com
● Develop Organic Basics’ physical presence; pop-up stores, design and production of POS material and packaging.
● Art direction and planning of photoshoots: concept development, model and location scouting, retouch and prep image material for website.
We’d love to hear from you if:
● You are an all-star who takes ownership (and pride in) your work
● You have 3+ years of previous experience working with branding and marketing in a design driven company
● You are a magical wizard in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. After Effects is a big plus)
● You have experience and/or a genuine interest in fashion and sustainability
● You have a genuine interest in telling stories and sharing knowledge about sustainability in fashion
● You are good at building strong relationships
● You are professionally proficient in English
● You are detail-oriented and extremely organized
● You have a strong sense of ownership over your tasks
● You have the ability to deliver when working independently, but also know how to support colleagues in their efforts
● You have an entrepreneurial “I’ll figure this out” kind of spirit
● You want to work in a fun environment that gives you a chance to be thrive.
What we can offer you:
● Being part of making the fashion industry more sustainable
● Becoming an early employee in the sustainable lifestyle brand of the future, with the opportunity of growing within the company
● Young social working environment with many fun activities (Wednesday Yoga, Summer Parties, Friday Beers and occasional margaritas etc.)
● Being part of a versatile international team
● Access to a global network of business partners, advisors, and professionals