Del dette job
EasyCorrect is looking for an energetic and experienced UI/UX designer. To start with we are offering a 3 days a week part-time position, that could lead to a full-time position within 6-12 months.
The tasks will be varied, spanning from sharpening our visual identity, to sales material and none the least UI/UX design for our feedback platform, Edword. Our goal is to challenge the way teachers work with feedback. Goodbye to the traditional red pen and hello to engaging comments that can be reused and perfected over time. Students get more out of the feedback they receive and teachers finally get insights into how effective their comments
Our product is still maturing, so there will be plenty of opportunities to look at new and innovative design solutions to educational challenges. We offer you to get onboard on an exciting journey, where you will take part in shaping not only our products but also our company culture.
* Broad practical experience with UI and UX design.
* Experience with creating a coherent company image through web and marketing material design.
* Experience working in Sketch and/or the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator..).
* Video editing skills are a bonus.
* Structured and solution oriented.
* Not afraid of coming with new suggestions and take initiative.
* Works well in an international team that is both local and remote.