Del dette job
COBE is looking for a Graphic Design Assistant to join our office in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will work closely together with our Graphic Designer as well as our Project Managers. You will be part of our communications team, and will refer to our Graphic Designer. Your primary task will be to assist in various graphic tasks such as:
• Updating our website including upload and layout of our projects and other relevant content
• Layout of presentations, booklets, and templates in Adobe InDesign
• Ad-hoc tasks connected to development and maintenance of Cobe’s visual identity and brand representation
The perfect candidate has experience with graphic work and is studying Graphic Communication (or related) at KADK or DMJX or similar institutions abroad.
Besides this, we are looking for a profile that can say yes to the following:
• You are proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• You have a solid flare for graphics and attention to detail
• You have experience designing print and web material
• You are capable of working within tight deadlines
• You are organized, flexible and responsible for workflow and deadlines
• You are a good colleague and a team-player, and yet capable of working independently
• You can work 10-15 hours a week
• You speak and write English on a professional level
• Preferably you speak and write Danish on a professional level
We offer a job in a creative environment, with the possibility of both working with inspiring teams and immersing yourself in specific tasks.
COBE is an international architecture company founded in 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is headed and owned by architect Dan Stubbergaard. Today COBE employs some 120 dedicated architects, landscape architects and urban planners.
COBE has gained great recognition through a number of award winning projects. Among the studio’s most significant projects are The Silo in Copenhagen’s Nordhavn and the planning of Nordhavn - the largest metropolitan development project in Scandinavia, as well as award winning projects such as Nørreport Station and Paper Island in Copenhagen and Ragnarock Museum in Roskilde.
We offer a job with good conditions of employment in a dynamic and international environment. See more information on cobe.dk.