Del dette job
ustwo™ is a fun and creative digital product studio at the heart of Malmö and we are currently looking for a talented senior Strategist UX Designer who would love to create astonishing digital products with us. More precisely, we are searching for an expert who can design engaging user experiences for different platforms, especially mobile devices and have a proven track-record for shipping high quality experiences. You are a highly disciplined systems thinker, who combines creative and analytical skills to deliver potent innovation strategies and also a master storyteller that can engage his customers and clients through powerful narratives.
In this role, you will be working closely with other designers and developers. You have the ability to communicate your views and designs to different people, but also positively challenge them with a proactive approach. We believe that bringing different perspectives together also brings new thinking and the best results in the final outcome. Finally, you shall be prepared to work on site if necessary.
As a Strategist UX designer:
- You are an expert at translating insights into design opportunities within constraints.
- You are able to guide the design process from framing a challenge, to research and insights, to concept and implementation.
- You can conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements as well as validating (or disproving) our assumptions.
- You can analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new ideas and designs.
- You are comfortable interfacing with and leading clients throughout the design process.
- You produce wireframes, Hi-Lo fidelity prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using appropriate tools.
- You iterate on your ideas and designs based on user input and feedback from your team.
- You have experience in how to work in sprints (agile) and plan your work accordingly.
- You can work in a cross-functional team with other designers, developers and product owners to build user-friendly digital products and services for a range of clients.
- You will attend appropriate conferences and training events when required.
The key skills and experience needed to do well in this role:
- Experience with user research, usability testing, stakeholder research / business requirement gathering and ability to frame a strategy from those insights.
- An extensive working knowledge of design and prototyping tools.
- Being proficient in wireframing and producing concept sketches, user flows, storyboards and prototypes.
- Designing application user interfaces (including information architecture and interaction design).
- Experience with mobile and responsive design.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- A basic understanding web and native technologies and the differences between them.
- A strong passion for design and your craft. Without passion, nothing flies at ustwo.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- You must have at least 8+ years industry experience in UX/UI design.
- A portfolio reflecting a strong design sense and problem-solving skills, one that illustrates all above-mentioned points.
- You are fine with working on site.
We would be thrilled if you also have an interest or experience in:
- IOT and/or VR
- Data analytics
ustwo™ is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We offer a competitive package, amazing family policies and promote flexible working days.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.