Del dette job
Are you a creative thinker, with a knack for creating interesting and great content about innovative design and development?
We are looking for a part time content creator, with graphic design skills for our marketing team, in Copenhagen!
JAYWAY BY DEVOTEAM consist of 9 software studios delivering design and development to our clients in lean cross-functional teams. We drive ideas to software for users as quickly as possible and iterate to success. Our competence and ways of working inspire change to how software and value is created. We collaborate and innovate in long-term partnerships. We aim to better digital lives (-- we call it #techforpeople). We are looking for an ambitious and talented person with a flair for graphic design, to be a part of our marketing team at Jayway by Devoteam.
The Jayway’er we need:
Do you enjoy writing and creating graphic content, and would love to develop your professional career, while you are studying? We need you!
Your goal will be to assist us in the roll-out of our new brand identity and support the marketing strategy with awesome content. Good business understanding united with an eye for target groups and creating powerful content with a clear purpose and message will be key in this job.
We look for an ambitious person, who is serious about a future career, with a creative mindset and a drive to push the boundaries of what is good content. We hope to find someone with a natural interest in new technology, as we primarily work with software and design. At Jayway we love being challenged by a fresh mind, and value your opinion.
You will not be on a sole mission to Mars! You will work closely with our Group Marketing Responsible in Copenhagen, our marketing team in Malmö and all the awesome designers and developers at the Copenhagen studio! As part of the Devoteam group, you may also come to work with our group marketing in Paris.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Develop written and visual content for SoMe platforms and blogs in alignment with our marketing strategy and brand identity.
- Take control of our SoMe channels and drive forward engagement with our content.
- Work results based and optimize together with our Marketing team.
Other tasks could include:
- Assisting and driving events, locally at the Copenhagen studio.
- Discover and create interesting merchandise internally and for giveaways.
- Create newsletters.
Skills & Requirements:
- A creative mindset: You have the ability to bring marketing ideas and concepts into stunning content.
- Documented design flair, per example a portfolio or similar documentation.
- You have a natural interest in Social Media.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English.
- Self starter: You have the ability to drive your work independently, in a collaborative team.
Other relevant qualifications, but not a requirement:
- An interest in the latest technology.
- You have an understanding for working with analytics and creating content for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You have worked with Mailchimp or Eventbrite.
- You are familiar with Wordpress, Squarespace or similar.
What can we offer you?
- Truly great colleagues in Copenhagen, and around the world!
- Be part of one of Scandinavia’s leading design and development companies, now part of Europe’s premier creative technology firms Devoteam.
- You will be able to grow your professional ambitions in a safe environment and regularly receive feedback to improve your skills.
- Flexible work-hours that will take your study-life into consideration.
- A great work environment at the centre of Copenhagen.
- Several competence development days a year, including a yearly 4-5 day trip abroad and two competence weekends in Sweden.
- Computer and phone