Del dette job
Boozt is a tight-knit and diverse customer-focused group with a mission to be the most convenient platform for modern Scandinavian fashion. We are driven by data, research and iterative design to contribute significantly to the future growth of our platform and it's customers.
At Boozt you will join a team that ships fast, but always with an intention to learn. You will research every project, scoping tightly first around your riskiest assumptions. You will build prototypes to test these assumptions. Once you have learned what works, you will invest time in making the feature as strong as it can be.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Within 30 days:
- You have been on-boarded closely and collaboratively by your team of fellow designers, e-commerce managers, and engineers to understand team values and key business priorities.
- You have immersed yourself in the product, our design system and the way we ship features.
- You have defined first plans to pull meaningful insights for ongoing and upcoming projects.
Within 60 days:
- You have facilitated your first workshops with your team to improve on existing features or by developing new ones.
- You have spotted pain-points in the current user experience and solved them with your range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills.
- You are working closely with our Art Directors to ensure our interface components are offering an excellent branding.
Within 90 days:
- By now you have worked on numerous projects with design problems through the entire lifecycle: research and ideation, prototyping the user experience and actual interface design.
- You and your team have launched high-quality experiences that have measurable impact.
- You continue to translate complex requirements into easy and intuitive solutions with a keen eye for consistency and visual details.
- You have about 3-5 years of experience working with user-focused product design, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house design department
- A proven track-record of previous design work and a portfolio showcasing design problems, context, process and solutions.
- Excellent experience in creating lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes using Sketch, Marvel, Principle, Framer, code or similar.
- Practical experience with different ideation and mixed research methodologies, facilitating workshops and the ability to define project scopes.
- A highly developed eye for aesthetics of modern web components and an understanding of how your designs will be built and factor that into your solutions.
- Excellent communication skills of your process and rationale behind your designs.
- You’re a nice person!
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Please, apply in English and note that we only consider applications with a portfolio and your favorite emoji in your cover letter (the team's favourites are 🤯🔥🤔🤓😘🤦♀️🙌🤪💪🙋🏖).
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 300+ people are made up of 34 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!