Del dette job
As a PR and Communications Manager you will develop and coordinate the global press strategy for Lucie Kaas. You will manage and further expand a global network of press contacts and stylists covering our most important regions and develop a strong strategy for new product launches by communicating unique stories. A key part of the role will be to further develop the stories of the icons from our Sketch.inc for Lucie Kaas collection. This means a close collaboration with stakeholders including some of the world’s largest licensing companies within music and other categories. You will be central in strengthening our digital media presence by identifying and establishing collaborations with the right influencers. You will develop our content to have a strong message that attracts attention. You will have an eye for the good story and will know to whom and how it is best communicated.
Key tasks involve
• Development and execution of PR strategy to achieve ambitious coverage goals
• Build strong relations to Danish and international press and stylists
• Write and pitch press material on new products and brand stories
• Conceptualizing and creating communication for the company across all channels, ensuring messaging aligns with key business strategies
• Planning and managing new product launches from PR and Sales perspective
• Responsible for development and execution of PR events
• Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on all social media channels
Your profile & competencies
• Strong drive and proactive team player
• SoMe expert
• Takes responsibility and is results oriented
• Likeable - excellent at building relationships
• Outstanding writing skills and fluency in English & Danish
• Passionate about design
• Minimum 3 years experience in PR/communications with proven results.
• Have an eye for the good story and knows to whom and how it is best communicated.
What we offer?
We are a small but fast-growing company offering the opportunity to gain hands on experience.
You will work with a young and motivated group full of humor in a casual working environment.