Del dette job
We are looking for an ambitious, talented and proactive Digital Designer with a strong skillset within especially digital, web/app design and UX/UI.
Do you want to join a team of creatives who all make sure that Goodiebox looks it’s best across every media imaginable (digital, print, video, social, etc.)? Then keep reading!
Who are we?
Goodiebox is an innovative fast-growing beauty-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and with office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Each month, our Goodiebox is sent to tens of thousands of members in Denmark, The Netherlands, Norway and Belgium made by editors and beauty experts who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun and are in constant conversation with our members and community.
Goodiebox is well funded and has received growth capital from premium investors such as Morten Strunge, inQvation and the Danish Growth Fund.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Designer
- Design a wide range of digital projects including landing pages, email flows, ads, assets for social media, presentations and print material
- Help take Goodiebox’ online presence to the next level by constantly improving our website, UX and UI in close collaboration with the rest of the Creative team and our Growth team
- Drive product development from early-stage mock-ups, all the way to accompanying the implementation with out Tech team
- Stay on top of trends and maintain best practices
- A record of 2+ years of experience, with a strong portfolio to show for it
- A portfolio that shows work across various mediums of design
- Comprehensive understanding of web, digital design, and user experience
- Ability to communicate and back-up design decisions
- A keen eye for modern & clean aesthetics
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and web design softwares such as Sketch/Figma and Zeplin
- Experience working closely with front-end developers
- The ability to take in feedback and iterate designs quickly
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, and willingness to speak English in the workplace
What do we offer you?
- Be a part of a young, ambitious and talented team on an exciting international growth journey
- Real responsibility and the opportunity to have great influence and get some awesome work in your portfolio
- Free delicious lunch, beverages, snacks and all the fuel you’ll need during the day
- A brand new Mackbook Pro and all the programs and equipment you might need to do your job well
- Friday bars, working dinners and a cool office space in Central Copenhagen
- Free company Fitness membership
- Paid phone expenses
- Free dinner whenever you stay late getting shit done
- Friday breakfasts
The practical stuff
- The position is full time
- Start ASAP
- Applications must be in Danish or English
We're all about show don't tell: so please attach your portfolio
Deadline for applications: May 15th