Del dette job
At Kontrapunkt we design to excite people and inspire change. Through words, sounds, typography, motion, images and interaction we create compelling stories and experiences designed to make businesses and organisations thrive and be their best.
For our Copenhagen office, we are looking for an Artworker, who enjoys the final stage of the design process. This means, taking the torch from the concept designer and kicking off work, where he or she lets go of it. You thrive on finalising visions and ideas, and you have a developed and experienced eye for details.
You are a teammate and appreciate being part of a larger team, where concept designers, project managers and strategists all come together to make clients of all sizes happy - and challenged.
What we ask
- You can finalize artwork and get it ready for production
- You have a great understanding of applying the principles of identity and visual design across all touchpoints
- You have experience in working with annual reports or larger publications (knowing inCopy is a plus)
- You enjoy working in PowerPoint just as much as InDesign (presentation is key!)
- 3-5 years of experience from agency or in-house
- Your passion is to execute great design in a creative way
What we offer
- The possibility of working with some of the most inspiring brands in the world
- 55 colleagues and creative idealists who discuss everything from the design of a ‘g’and the best burger in town to the purpose of Patagonia and CTA button animations
- A 'creative first' culture with plenty of room to share ideas, thoughts and act on the best ones
- To care as much about your development and career as you do