Del dette job
Are you a visual storyteller at heart?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Motion Design Intern with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
• Be part of a six-month full-time internship with hands-on experience in a growing international business
• Be responsible for film production with our Brand and Digital team and work with real video projects from day one
• Assist in the storyboarding, filming and editing of live-action, archive and internal productions
• Work across departments – occasionally across global offices – applying your unique approach to video storytelling
• Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts
We would like you to be...
• A master student filmmaker with editing skills with a structured way of working, and capable of helping create video concepts
• Professional in the use of Adobe Premiere Pro – some experience with Adobe After Effects and an overall interest in Motion Graphics would be a plus
• Professional in your approach to video-making, with a track record to match
• A responsible and organized team-player who is not afraid of taking initiative
• Eager to learn, enthusiastic, and an engaging person
• A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive –¬ and the guts – to bring them to life
• Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
• Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
• An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with annual cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
• A bunch of people who embrace Mondays, drink beer on Fridays, and annoy our friends by talking about work on the weekend
• Breakfast and lunch with us every day – not to mention cake on Thursdays