Del dette job
We are looking for a passionate and creative SoMe intern to join our team. You will become part of a small team headquartered in Copenhagen.
NADIA WIRE is a new upcoming womenswear brand offering feminine and innovative knitwear collections. NADIAWIRE’s unique universe pulls you in to a world of colorful and stripy knitwear. Our garments are produced in Denmark in our studio in Copenhagen.
We are offering an exciting internship! You will work closely with the designer Nadia Wire, whom you will pits ideas too. You will be in charge of shaping NADIA WIRE's social media presence.
• Monitoring and posting on NADIA WIRE’s SoMe Platforms: Instagram and Facebook
• Create and plan visual content for our SoMe
• Writing witty, on trend social copy
• Influencer marketing rapport
• Assist with photo-shoots
• You have a passion for all digital trends and social media
• You are creative and have an strong eye graphic/visual layouts
• You can work independently
• You have an interest in and understanding of fashion
• You are a proficient user in Adobe: especially In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator
• You have an understanding of branding, marketing and communication
• Ideally you have flair for photography and can create video/photo content.
• You are fluent in Danish and English
• An exciting internship with opportunity for professional and personal development
• A challenging position in a fast growing company
• An inspiring work environment with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
The internship is an unpaid part-time/freelance position and lasts between 3 and 6 months for which you will be included in many exciting projects.
If you can identify with our concept and ambitions, we are looking forward to receiving your application written in English or Danish. The position should be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
Take a look at our website: nadiawire.com