Del dette job
Are you ambitious, entrepreneurial by heart and ready to fast track your career?
Well, step right in.
Mindjumpers was founded in Copenhagen as a social and creative agency. Three years ago, we set our sights on London and opened an office there too. Between our two offices, we have the pleasure of working with some of the best brands in the world including M&M’s, LEGO Group, Arla and Carlsberg Group.
We’re looking for a talented, positive and ambitious Copywriter to join the Copenhagen team.
About the job
As a Copywriter you are responsible for creating engaging content on multiple social media platforms. Based on specific guidelines you will work with brand identity, style and tone of voice for different clients. As part of the Content Team you will work closely with our designers to ensure a defined visual and written identity for the specific brands and projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Copywriting and creation of brand-related content on multiple social platforms.
- Primary content creator on several brands.
- Working closely with our Client Teams to ensure that all tasks are executed to the highest of standards.
- Concept development of campaign elements.
- Keeping up with multiple projects simultaneously and being able to manage your schedule and workflow.
- Have a strong understanding of the social and digital space and are not afraid of venturing into new areas of social communication.
- Are fluent in Danish and English, love writing and are somewhat a perfectionist when it comes to grammar and punctuation.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field and have 2-4 years of professional experience.
- Are detail-oriented and know the difference between good and bad content.
- Have strong problem solving, communication and people skills as you will be working closely with internal teams and agencies/suppliers.
- Are curious, flexible and eat a healthy dish of change for breakfast.
- Are a team player with a can-do attitude, who believes anything is possible.
- Are ready to roll up your sleeves, get things done and celebrate the many successes on the way.
The job is a part-time position but with the possibility of converting it into a full-time position with time. The job is based in our Copenhagen office. The start date is as soon as possible.