Del dette job
MIKOU Studio seeks a:
Development and Communication Manager - Danish and French speaking
In the framework of its international development, MIKOU Studio seeks a Development and Communication Manager with experience working in Danish architectural agencies. If you thrive working in a collaborative and inter-disciplinary way and are ready to explore new approaches and to innovate, this is maybe your chance to join a recognized international agency, based in the heart of Paris.
We work in workshops in a collaborative and inter-disciplinary spirit within the fields of Architecture, Education, Science, and Urbanism.
We see ourselves as a collaborative platform, that values the exchange of ideas and encourages independence and initiative. We cultivate ethical values, a sense of responsibility and liability, and the respect for working in a culture of excellence.
Your mission will be to grow our development and communication activities internationally and your role will mainly consist in:
• screening calls for tender on the Danish market and on international tender platforms
• organizing the promotion/communication of the agency in Denmark and Europe
• identifying potential clients
• managing and distributing communication documents
• updating the agency’s portfolio and communication material
• 4-6-year work experience with experience working in a Danish architectural agency
• Full proficiency in English, reading and speaking skills both in French and Danish, including ability to screen and understand calls for tender
• Good knowledge of networks and tendering / promotion systems in the Danish architectural and construction sector
• A good command of international tendering systems - Global Architecture Tenders
• Experience with contemporary architecture
• Capacity for synthesis and project management
• Result-oriented, motivated, organized and independent
• Available for your colleagues, with a great sense of empathy
• You can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• You hold a degree in architecture or a similar domain (Design, applied Arts, Cultural studies, and Communication)
• Excellent writing skills
• Skills in graphic design and excellent command of Adobe Suite (Photoshop and InDesign), Word, Excel and Microsoft Office
You will be hired as a freelancer. The salary will be negotiated according to experience and bonus proportionate to results.
The position is based in Paris (14th district), in our new and self-designed workspace and is to be filled possibly from September 15, 2019.
The Danish-French Chamber of Commerce runs the recruitment process on behalf of MIKOU Studio. If you recognize yourself in the above, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio in English to recruitment @ danish-french.com. For further question, feel free to contact Christel Décatoire: +45 53 76 42 75.
More about MIKOU Studio
Created in 2005, after the founders collaborated for many years with the architectural agencies Renzo Piano and Jean Nouvel Paris, Mikou Studio works on large projects and strives to keep an open-minded spirit and an appetite for transformation across borders and disciplines.
Our key thematic areas of reflection revolve around the question of “Creating the city with architecture” through projects designed as open and flexible infrastructures.
We are interested in the way complex metropolitan buildings combining mixed utilisations, create new attitude and transform the city by creating spaces for a new urban life.
Our ambition is to contribute to the renewal of the French architectural culture though hybrid, iconoclastic and innovative projects, that combine high tech and craft, technology and storytelling.
Among delivered or ongoing projects, there are the Trapèze high school in Boulogne, the Aquatic center of Chateauroux, the Condorcet Campus, an apartment house at Nanterre Croissant, a metropolitan building at Bordeaux Garonne and the racecourse of Rabat.