Del dette job
Nadia Wire is looking for a creative and enthusiastic design intern to join our design studio in Copenhagen.
At Nadia Wire we can offer you a great learning opportunity, if you are passionate about textile development and fashion design. You will be a part of a small team and will therefore be give a lot of responsibilities.
Nadia Wire graduated in 2017 from Central Saint Martins, specialising in Knitwear. After having worked for numerous well-known fashion brands; the brand Nadia Wire was established in January 2019: A new Danish womenswear brand offering feminine and innovative knitwear collections. Nadia Wire’s unique universe pulls you in to a world of colourful and stripy knitwear. Every textile and garment is 100% made in Denmark at our own production facilities in Copenhagen. The brand will launch its first collection in the beginning of 2020.
Responsibilities include tasks such as:
- Assisting in the research and design development of our first collection:
- All aspects of design development: from visual research, sourcing materials, drawing/designing, pattern cutting/sewing, and swatch/textile development to making of the final garment.
The Ideal candidate:
- Education: on going Degree in Fashion Design, Knitwear or Textiles.
- Passionate about creating textiles: especially knits and embroidery
- Knowledge about machine knitting is a plus but not necessary
- Strong skills in: hand sewing, machine sewing and pattern cutting is essential
- Excellent skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and In-design
- You enjoy working independently and is not afraid to show initiative
- You are extremely organized and has a strong attention to details