Del dette job
Are you looking to build your design skills and create outstanding content within a creative team? Are you passionate about using design across a variety of communication materials to produce the best possible results?
Then you might be a great fit for an entry-level role at Capture One – the professional’s choice in photo editing software. We’re a fast-growing company with a global presence, and we’re looking for a part-time graphic designer to join our creative team. Students are welcome to apply.
You will be working closely with our in-house graphic designer to create powerful content, ensure brand consistency, optimize and localize creative assets for both internal and external use. This role offers the opportunity for you to develop your design skills across all graphic design disciplines and work in a stimulating, highly creative environment with an international team.
- Update, edit, format, and localize various materials to optimize external and internal channels and countries.
- Banner production for social media, Google banners, and banners for partner and affiliate channels
- Ensuring consistent brand standards across all materials by adapting and following set guidelines and templates
- Implement usage standards and maintain our digital asset management system with the content team
- Develop and update the Capture One brand book
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering, and developing new creative merchandise
- Keep up to date with visual trends and competitor visual activities
- Approximately 15-25 hours per week, with flexibility around high and low peak work periods.
- Skilled Adobe Creative Suite basic user (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You have either started or completed a graphic design program or are self-taught, with a portfolio showcasing relevant work experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- You know how to manage your time and prioritize work distributed by several stakeholders
- Fluent English
A plus if you have:
- Experience with editing video and/or short dynamic graphics
- An interest in photography and experience with photo editing
An inspiring, international workplace
You will be based at Capture One headquarters in central Copenhagen and join an international community of 150+ colleagues dedicated to nurturing creativity. You will work with 25+ dedicated colleagues in the marketing and commercial departments who will challenge you daily. Besides a stimulating work environment, we offer plenty of opportunities to socialize and network, with game nights, weekly company breakfasts and great parties!
About Capture One
The ultimate photo editing software, Capture One is an industry-leading, high-performance software used by over 100.000 photographers worldwide and offering support for more than 500 cameras. Everything we do is premium, and we recruit people who share our passion for delivering the best quality.
To learn more: captureone.com