Del dette job
We are looking for a well-rounded brand and marketing professional to join our startup team and be part of giving millions of people access to quality healthcare through digital. You will play an important part in our marketing practice, building our brand, design and implementing marketing roadmaps and campaigns. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences digital healthcare.
Marketing strategy and campaign planning:
• Overall marketing responsibility: Your main responsibility will be to attract, engage, convert and retain customers end users through digital channels.
• Brand strategy: Brand design and planning – incl. providing strategic leadership and positioning based on consumer, product and category insights.
• Channel strategy: Omni-channel selection and optimization. Identify strategies and tactics to propel our growth and scale our business with a healthy LTV/CAC ratio.
• Campaign roadmap: You will be responsible for building and developing our marketing roadmap, developing campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction, and manage all our digital marketing channels like website, blogs, email marketing and social media advertising.
Campaign testing, execution and optimization:
• Campaign development: On-brand campaign design and planning.
• Content creation: On-brand, high-quality content (posts, videos, images) for website and social media to engage target audiences, build brand awareness and convert and retain users, e.g. (a) editing and copywriting skills and (b) style, take and edit photos and videos for use in social media posts.
• Testing and optimization: Implement ‘non technical’ optimization initiatives, including planning, idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting; this includes: defining test criteria and method, metrics, creating and executing tests (using Optimizely, VWO, or similar tools), and recommendations based on outcomes.
• Growth monitoring: Data-driven monitoring, measuring and reporting on content to ensure that Adent continues growing. Understanding the “why” behind our metrics changes. Taking necessary steps to uncover our users drivers and behaviours, through data analytics and research.
• Partnering: Manage relationships with external agencies/design teams to brief and manage original content for distribution.
• Tools: Having experience with growth hackings tools.