Del dette job
Libratone was founded on a big idea – to free sound. And we are now looking for an experienced Social & Digital Media Content Producer who can help us to create our own rich, disruptive noise across our Digital and Social Media Channels. Our headquarter is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and we have colleagues in many parts of the world incl. the UK, the Netherlands, US, China, Japan and Germany.
As a member of our Global Marketing team, you will produce engaging video content for our digital and social media platforms.
- Ideate, conceptualise and produce social & digital videos that engage, inspire and educates people about Libratone,
- Increase engagement with the Libratone brand by creating content that stands out, provides value to our audience and is worth sharing,
- Produce, edit, and colour grade videos, animations (+ images) in After Effects and Premiere Pro,
- Ensure our high standard for content creation is met and created for the specific channel,
- Collaborate with the social media and marketing team members (e.g. PR & Social, Activation and Graphic Designer),
The ideal candidate
- Is a multi-talent who comes in with a fresh mind, plenty of ideas, strong concept skills for social & digital video storytelling,
- Is an editing wizard and has animation skills,
- Has the willingness to push creative boundaries and can self-manage the full production,
- Has a track record of producing, besides video, other digital content such as bold imagery, gifs, cinemagraphs, boomerangs and animations,
- Has an affinity for stunning visuals and has an eye for trends,
- Enjoys working in an agile environment and can think-out-of-the box to get things done,
- Can work both independently and in a team environment.
2-3days/week on contract base or full time for a period (e.g. 2-3 months) to pre-produce a series of videos for our channels.
Start date: ASAP.