Del dette job
As an intern at NorthModern, you will be a part of our different platforms connecting fashion, art, youth culture, sport and urban development by assisting with an exciting range of activities within marketing, communications, events and global relations. We encourage you to take ownership of specific areas of responsibility and come with a hands-on attitude. In return, you get to be an integral part of a passion-driven team, with a flat company structure and an international, young and dynamic work environment.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Market research for all platforms
• Manage and update buyers-, VIP- and press lists
• Assisting in maintaining and creating relationships with buyers and press
• Assisting with coordination and organization
of VIP guests
• Supporting in planning and execution of
all marketing related activities
• Support in event planning and execution
• Coordinating flights and hotels for VIP buyers & press, consultants and collaborators
• Helping with ad hoc tasks
• You are currently studying marketing, communication or similar
• Efficient and highly organized
• You are independent and a team player at the same time
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• Great communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Knowledgeable about and interested in the fashion industry
The internship runs for at least three months and we expect you to work 30-37 hours pr. week. We are of course flexible for study-relevant activities.
Working hours 9.00 to 17.00 minimum 3 days a week in October and November and fulltime in December, January and February.
Due to company policy, we only accept students for whom an internship is a compulsory part of their studies or where an internship gives credit towards their studies.
The internship is unpaid and based in Copenhagen.
About us/extra info:
The NORTHMODERN platform encompasses CIFF, CIFF YOUTH, CIFF SHOWROOMS.
CIFF & CIFF YOUTH are North Europe’s most progressive B2B fashion, lifestyle & interior fairs, presenting brands in a dedicated space.
CIFF & CIFF YOUTH works closely with Code Art Fair & CIFF Sporting thereby creating fresh synergies and bringing our community closer together. In CIFF SHOWROOMS, you will find nearly 20.000 square meters of luxury showrooms space, housing more than 500 brands on a permanent basis.
Through the years, NorthModern has collaborated on art installations and important cultural events with emerging design talents, as well as big names & organizations such as Stavros Karelis, Virgil Abloh, Charles Jeffrey, Harvey Nichols, Maja Weiss, Copenhagen Fashion Summit, Olafur Eliasson, Ebsen Weile Kjær, Neville Wakefield and many more.
Read more about NorthModern on northmodern.dk & CIFF on ciff.dk