Del dette job
Klassefilm is an award-winning film & game production company located in the city centre of Copenhagen.
At Klasssefilm we aim to tell beautiful and thought-provoking stories sprouting from reality, in 2009 the
company entered the field of games and animation and has since been exploring and producing a number
of transmedia projects.
With a lot of interesting projects at hand, we are currently looking for a motivated and creative intern to join
our team for the 2020 spring semester.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of business contexts, interested in social and digital
media, and of course, games. As an intern you will be given the freedom to create, manage and track
transmedia content and further have the opportunity to initiate and lead new ideas and projects.
We imagine that you:
• Love all things digital and how to develop a business around it
• Are on top of current cultural, social and digital trends
• Have a strong creative eye and experience with a multitude of social media platforms
• Are passionate about planning and creating impactful content (e.g. text, image, video, podcasts)
• Are an undergraduate or grad student and eager to get insights into a digital / creative space
You will get to:
• Take a proactive role in managing and developing a presence on multiple digital platforms
• Unleash your creativity in transmedia initiatives that create buzz around new projects
• Engage in business development activities including market research and strategic planning
• Participate in idea jams for marketing and audience attracting initiatives
• Help to create insights around consumer behaviour & culture to guide future campaigns
- Candidates must be authorized to work in Denmark
- Candidates must have strong English speaking and writing skills
- Danish is a plus, but not a requirement
- We are looking for candidates, who are available at least 10-15 hours/week
The internship is unpaid, but you will receive on-going guidance and feedback as well as a letter of
recommendation after the completion of the internship.