Del dette job
We are looking for a Graphic Concept Designer to join our Tokyo office. You will be responsible for creating visual brand concepts and graphic solutions for our extraordinary clients in Japan.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing team of 7 creatives in Tokyo consisting of designers, strategists, accountants and projects managers. You will play a central role in the development of our design competences and business to increase impact. The position includes plenty of interaction with our 60 creatives at the Kontrapunkt design team in Copenhagen.
You have a design background and possess the drive and skills to develop brand concepts across touchpoints. If you are the right match, we promise a creative and diverse career in a supporting and inspiring environment with plenty of room to grow and develop as a designer.
Skills and experience
- 3 to 7 year of experience creating surprising and intelligent work for international brands, promising startups and cultural institutions
- Strive to represent a ’Kontrapunkt spirit’; you are detail-oriented, experimental, minimalistic and rooted in the Nordic design tradition
- A team player, motivating others and get the best out of cooperations
- A quick learner, curious about others’ work and stay updated on the industry, movements and trends
- Genuine, thorough, empathic and self-aware
- A keen interest in different cultures - especially the Japanese
- Ensure exceptional design throughout the entire process and unfold the brief, strategy, and client needs across the touchpoints
- Embrace collaborations with colleagues - from the first idea to implementation
- Inspire clients through great and convincing presentations
- Build relations and a network within the Japanese design scene to identify talents for future open positions in Kontrapunkt Tokyo office
- Represent Kontrapunkt at talks, seminars and conferences to inspire potential new clients
2-3 years after which you will have the opportunity to relocate to another Kontrapunkt office. Expect to work partly at the Copenhagen office - and somewhat at the Tokyo office for a year before moving permanently to Tokyo. Starting date? As soon as possible.
Need more information? Please contact
Managing Director of Japan & Partner - Lars Larson, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 51 30 01 72
Kontrapunkt is a leading Scandinavian design agency. For 35 years we have advised and helped international brands and clients such as IKEA, Carlsberg, Velliv, Shiseido, Mærsk, Mitsubishi Motors, noma, Denso, Novo Nordisk, Ørsted, DSB, Nissan, Specsavers, Asics Tiger and the Danish Parliament. Today more than 60 employees work within strategy, design and branding from our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and Tokyo, Japan.
Learn more at kontrapunkt.com