Del dette job
We are looking for an experienced and structured User Experience Lead.
Spring/Summer works with Brand & Commerce through Design & Technology, and we are looking for an ambitious UX Lead to work on the next generation of digital commerce, apps and sites combining brand, design and financial results.
We collect intelligent, sweet, smiling, talented people who are capable of making things on a level that is hard to find elsewhere. We want to be proud of the results but also the process, and we take great pride in having good relationships with our clients. We are an international company; we speak English around the office and we act in an international market. We also collect nice clients, which makes it all easier and more fun.
What we are looking for:
· A truly impressive background with experience creating interfaces, e-commerce solutions, small- and large-scale websites, and applications.
· Experience leading interdisciplinary teams in creating products that consider innovation and usability.
· Experience with senior clients. Someone who is an expert at handling themselves and our clients in every imaginable situation.
· Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills—you should be excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm.
· Someone open to feedback who knows how and when to defend design choices.
· English is a must, Danish is a plus.
Secondary (Bonus) skills:
· Scoping and planning of ecommerce projects
· SEO strategy, analysis and guidance
· SoMe strategy, analysis and guidance
· SoMe Shopping strategy, analysis and guidance
· Analytics analysis and guidance
You’ll join our team of world class designers, seasoned creative technologists and developers and cool headed project managers who are making digital experiences and commerce at an award-winning level.
We are all creative people in our own ways, and you will be part of the creative process like we all are at Spring/Summer. We expect you to bring something to the table - disciplines, tools or approaches that you like. But above all, we expect you to have an open mind and be interested in trying out new stuff.
· You have relevant work experience from an agency or consultancy
· You are an EU resident or have a European work permit.
· You will be working at our office in central Copenhagen
We're anchored in Copenhagen Denmark, born out of the Scandinavian design philosophies where functionality meets aesthetics and the whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts. Based on a strategic foundation, we build services, ecommerce shops, apps, experiences, brand identities, create content and help our clients tell stories about their products. Our passion is craftsmanship and we have worked with start ups, American Express, Implement and a number of global brands.