Del dette job
Assistant to lead CG Artist - is that you? Come work with us!
SEEN is a Copenhagen based CGI studio. We are looking for a talented and dedicated CG assistant to join our team on a full-time basis. We deliver everything from the creative idea, concept development, visualization and 3D modeling to final rendered photorealistic stills and animations.
As an upcoming and aspiring CG artist, your daily assignments will include the various steps within the CG pipeline such as modeling, texturing, lighting and final rendering. Your most important role will be to fly under the wings of our lead CG artist and assist with various parts of the process. It will be close collaboration and steep learning curve, where you must learn to be one step ahead, to be able to support on day-to-day tasks. Key responsibilities will be 3D modeling assignments and texture preparation in Cinema 4D and Photoshop.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Technical knowledge and confidence to work within a -wide range of software.
- Mastering Cinema 4D & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Eager to create beautiful images and animations.
-A great passion for the design and interior industry.
- A sharp eye for design and aesthetics.
- You are self-driven, detailed oriented, able to take responsibility and keep up with tight deadlines.
- Attitude to never give up, always learn more and be interested to learn from your peers.
- A hungry attitude and a willingness to do more and push the boundaries of our client’s expectations.
- You can be self-taught, in the process of learning or just graduated.
- None the least – your personality is likable and you have a great and positive attitude.
If you have the right mindset, attitude and are eager to learn, we will give you in-depth training and the opportunity to become a great CG artist and work with a broad selection of high-level brands and experienced creatives.
We are a small and dedicated team, working primarily with clients within the interior and design industry on a worldwide basis. We have entered the world of CG with a photographic background, so working in the field of aesthetics and technical craftsmanship is an essential part of what we do. We love what we do, and are driven by constantly exploring the creative field of image production. Our workflow consists of a variety of software such as Cinema 4D, Rhino, Octane, Substance Designer/Painter, Marvelous designer & Adobe Creative Suite amongst others and new ones are added all the time. We share an office with other likeminded and creatives, in a great office space in Copenhagen.
If that sounds like you, drop us a line and let us know what you can bring to the team, what sets you apart and what makes your profile unique. Please include a link to your portfolio and CV. The job is a full-time position. Salary after qualifications.
Check us out at: