Del dette job
The UX Researcher’s work is to provide answers to the most challenging questions in the product’s design. You will identify and champion the consumers needs from the business’s product by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behaviour and motivation, and working with the Product Design, Product Management, and Product Development departments in developing new product features.
The UX Researcher also has to play a role in inspiring change at all stages of the product’s development through the delivery of exciting written, oral, and visual presentations about their findings. However, the most fundamental role of the UX Researcher is to assist the entire User Experience (UX) team in understanding what would ensure that the consumer’s experience with the product feels more intuitive, fun, accessible, and quite possibly, magical.
What you’ll do:
• The UX Researcher is tasked with facilitating engagement and collaboration across various disciplines in the business and ensures that the consumers’ needs are properly understood and seriously considered in all product departments.
• The UX researcher will collaborate effectively with Product Developers, Product Managers, Interaction Designers, and other product departments for the purpose of promoting the best practices in consumer research.
• Take responsibility for spearheading the planning and conducting of consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle.
• liaise with the Senior UX researcher in the co-development and tracking of consumer-research needs and goals. The purpose of this is to ensure that consumer research is consistently supporting product initiatives and that product departments are not just shooting in the dark.
• You will operate as the business’s consumer experience specialist and will be tasked with the education of other departments in this field.
• You will document and present actionable product research findings to Product Management departments.
• Relay complex but useful product research findings to the product development department, in a creative and engaging manner that they can relate to and understand to enable them to iteratively design a product that satisfies consumer experience.
• Operate as an internal evangelist to better position understanding of the product’s strong points of sale and competitive edge. In essence be an advocate for the product’s value as well as the value of consumer research in addressing the product’s needs.
• Provide clear points of improvement for the product and research approaches to product teams.
• Be responsible for designing quantitative and qualitative research approaches for application in all product departments.
• Tailor the proposed research approaches in such a way that they avail solutions for core issues that regularly come up in individual stages of the product’s lifecycle.
What We Expect From You:
• The suitable candidate will have at least 2 years of proven successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a business’s product design practice.
• A strong comprehension of the strengths and limitations of the different research methods, inclusive of when and how to apply each in product/market/consumer analyses.
• Possession of excellent communication skills to be able to relay research methodology concepts and findings to product department personnel and to other collaborating personnel in a clear, simple, and relatable manner. In both written and verbal form.
• You will be an accomplished problem solver and be able to formulate actionable research solutions for the product and product departments’ research issues.
• The ability to deliver detailed, high quality, engaging, and interactive presentations to the product department.
• You will be proficient in Ms Word and the Ms Excel analytical tools and will demonstrate proficiency in the use of PowerPoint in order to create engaging content for presentations.
• You will retain a genuine passion for product-centric innovation and work well independently as well as with a team. You will have a keen and exceptional attention to detail and more importantly, an ability to identify root recommendations inspired by the consumers’ needs and behaviours.