Del dette job
Internship at THE POSTER CLUB
Are you currently studying a relevant bachelor or masters degree, and do you want to be part of our journey as an aspirering company working within art, interior and design? Then you might just be the perfect match as our new intern at THE POSTER CLUB.
We are on the lookout for a talented and passionate intern for our office in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen. We offer a study-related internship with the possibility to gain experience and new knowledge within many different areas and for you to contribute with your ideas and inputs. We are a company in rapid development where everyday is different, which is why we need a personality who appreciates a wide variation in the daily tasks.
Job description includes:
- Assisting our Marketing and PR team on tasks including content creation for web and SoMe, communication, collaborations and affiliates
- Assisting on all types of customer inquiries and sales request from our retail costumers
- Coordinating and packaging of lend-outs
- Re-ordering stock items
- Assisting on and help plan events like exhibitions, product launches etc.
- Administrative tasks on new artisan collaborations
- E-commerce maintenance
- Ad hoc assignments and various projects
- You can work independently and take responsibility
- You have a passion for design
- You have an understanding and maybe experience within branding, marketing, communication
and customer service
- You appreciate teamwork
- You can communicate fluently in Danish and English
We offer you:
- A fun and relaxed working environment
- Good office facilities and great coffee.
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to join a fast growing company with increased responsibilities a long the way.
We place a great honor in our everyday work and have high expectations to both ambitions and passion.
We strongly believe that the internship should strengthen your skills. You will be working closely together with our team who will continuously follow up on your learning process. We imagine that you are studying and that this internship may be part of your education, or you may be newly qualified and seeking practical experience.
Established in Copenhagen in 2014, THE POSTER CLUB has become internationally renowned as one of the leading places to source high quality affordable art prints and posters. Most of the art prints are exclusive collaborations with various artists, designers and, photographers. Today THE POSTER CLUB is also selling its own curated collection of art prints worldwide both through their own website and selected retailers in more than 30 counties around the world. More info at theposterclub.com
The internship is fulltime, unpaid and for a minimum of 4 months - starting as soon as possible.
This position will mainly be carried out from our Copenhagen office. Please send your cover letter, CV and a current photo by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internship”.
The application deadline is November 30, 2019.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Applications can be submitted in Danish or English.
If you wish to know more about this position or have any questions feel free to contact Office and Retail Manager, Natasja Rose Damsgaard at email@example.com or phone +45 28510016.