Del dette job
Join a leading global company in digital imaging solutions as we transform the future of photography. Capture One delivers award-winning photo editing software for every kind of photographer and we’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our content team in central Copenhagen.
You will become a leading force in developing the visual direction of the brand and will oversee and execute all content for Capture One’s internal and external channels.
You’re ready to set a visionary creative agenda and take action to ensure assets and touchpoints are on-brand. You have strong graphic design experience in both digital and print graphic design.
We’re looking for a new team member who is ready to elevate our brand, create high-quality creative work and develop effective internal processes.
You’ll be part of the in-house agency that is part of the Marketing and Commercial departments and join an international community of 100+ colleagues at Capture One. We offer a stimulating environment with plenty of new projects and challenges, the opportunity to take the lead on content creation and great opportunities to socialize with your colleagues – we also throw amazing parties!
What you will be doing:
- Lead and define Capture One’s visual identity, visual brand universe and aesthetic approach
- Manage the graphic design process from conception to delivery
- Act as the driving force in creative projects and deliver brand consistency across all channels
- Create a strong visual strategy for Capture One
- Implement and be the driving force on our CVI in everything we do
- Create all content for Capture One for digital and offline channels, including POS material
- Introduce new ideas and test them out in our content
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience working with creative concept development, defining a visual strategy and content creation for all digital and offline channels.
- Passion for visual design and knowledge of current design trends
- Excellent visual eye and composition knowledge
An organized mindset and the ability to set and uphold priorities, goals, and deadlines
- Knowledge of online channels and how they work in order to create content that utilizes the strength of the channel
- Critical thinker who is up for challenging the status quo
- Good understanding of web design and basic UX knowledge
- Able to quickly take on simple tasks such as creating banners
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An infectious enthusiasm for new projects and good collaboration skills
- Strong English skills – we are an international team and our office language is English
- Experience with photography or the photography industry is a plus
- Loves to be part of a team and share your ideas, as well as acknowledge and encourage others
- Experience with Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Capture One brings together dedicated professionals from around the globe to deliver cutting-edge photo editing software. Based in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re fuelled by innovation to create world-class tools for the highest quality images and rely on a passionate team to make it happen.
We're growing fast and hunting for new talents to join our collaborative and dynamic workplace.