Del dette job
We are looking for a passionate graphic designer to join our marketing team at GABBA. We just started a new and fascinating re-branding journey. In this role, you will be working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager in developing, creating, and executing visual concepts such as brand campaigns, collection presentations, product launches, and special projects. You will be working with creating both still and moving content, and also work with pre-existing material to ensure they are used creatively and effectively across digital and print.
- Develop creative concepts and moodboards
- Photo and video production, editing, and layout
- Develop layouts for lookbooks, catalogs, newsletters, and campaign material
- Develop visual elements for showrooms, POS-material, fairs, e-commerce/web, and social media
- Responsible for handling photos and video material to our clients and
- business partners
- Assisting across social media platforms
- Research content trends as well as technology and digital innovation
- Copy-writing skills (bonus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar position in-house or at a
- Advanced skills in the Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Substantial experience with content production for both digital and print media
- A keen interest in men´s fashion, design, photography, and video
- Creative, with strong visual skills and new ideas
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentations skills
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
We offer you a creative and developing role in a fast-growing international family-owned business, with a dynamic and inspiring work environment, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
It´s a full-time position where you will be located at
GABBA´s headquarter in Kolding, where traveling may occur.
Who we are
GABBA is a family-owned denim brand with more than 30 years of experience in jeans making. The company is located in Kolding and was founded by Ole and Karen Madsen with a vision of creating a modern denim brand, focusing on quality fabrics and attention to detail. With a global mindset, we gather inspiration from around the world, and the originality in our in-house denim archive to create four annual collections, each of them well-balanced, unique and with an authentic denim identity.