Del dette job
Graphic Design Student Assistant
Copenhagen 18 May 2020
Cobe A/S is looking for a talented and committed Graphic Design Student to join our office in Copenhagen’s Nordhavn. The position consists of assisting our Graphic Designer and architect teams with various graphic tasks. We are hence looking for a person with a broad interest in graphic communication of architecture, who thrives with different working tasks.
You will be working closely together with our Graphic Designer as well as our Project Managers. You will be part of our communications team, and will refer to our Graphic Designer. Your primary task will be to assist in various graphic tasks such as:
• Updating our website including upload and layout of our projects and other relevant content
• Layout of presentations, booklets, and templates in Adobe InDesign
• Ad-hoc tasks connected to development and maintenance of Cobe’s visual identity and brand representation
The perfect candidate has experience with graphic work and is studying Graphic Communication (or related) at KADK or DMJX or similar institutions abroad.
Besides this, we are looking for a profile that can say yes to the following:
• You are proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• You have a good understanding of preparing content for web and using a CMS
• You have a solid flair for graphics and attention to detail
• You have experience designing print and web material
• You are capable of working within tight deadlines
• You are organized, flexible and responsible for workflow and deadlines
• You are a good colleague and a team-player, and yet capable of working independently
• You speak and write English on a professional level
• Preferably you speak and write Danish on a professional level
• We offer a job in a creative environment, with the possibility of both working with inspiring teams and immersing yourself in specific tasks
• You can work 10-15 hours a week
The position is an hourly based employment. We expect the employment to last at least a whole semester, but preferably longer.
Cobe is an architecture office founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2006 by the architect Dan Stubbergaard. Today Cobe is a bustling international environment of more than 130 dedicated professionals devoted to creating extraordinary cities, buildings and landscapes that make a difference in everyday life. We work on projects across the globe from our office in a converted warehouse in Copenhagen’s Nordhavn district. Among the firm’s most distinctive projects are Nørreport Station – Copenhagen’s busiest station; The Silo in Copenhagen’s Nordhavn district; HALFTIME at adidas’ headquarters in Germany; and the development of Papirøen (Paper Island) in Copenhagen.
We offer good conditions of employment in a dynamic and creative office environment where you collaborate with specialized and competent colleagues.