Del dette job
As Digital Designer at Sorthvid/Dept you’ll lift the digital touch-points of our clients to the next level. You inspire clients and colleagues with your style and vision. You understand how fantastic digital design fits within the commercial boundaries of brands and you challenge them when necessary. Your qualities add value in a wide range of client briefs, from app to webshop and from museum to corporate site.
You'll be part of a small agency that recently became part of one of the fastest moving agencies in the world, and you will play a crucial role in what is next for us. That is a big opportunity for you and your 80 new colleagues.
Our agency still feels small and intimate, and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like Louisiana, Muuto, Magasin, Pandora, Ganni, Royal Copenhagen and Gant.
We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
This is a full-time position and you will work out of our office on Islands Brygge in Copenhagen. We will move to a shared Dept location in Copenhagen later this year.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
- You have at least 3 years of working experience from a similar agency or as a freelancer.
- You are a strong communicator, visually and verbally.
- You can demonstrate your passion for design through a rich and diverse portfolio with a focus on digital design (for websites & apps).
- Have experience with pitching and motion? That is a big plus.
- You speak and write English.