Del dette job
Freelance fulltime global SoMe Community Manager:
Are you our new Global Community Manager? With millions of followers on social media and a more proactive and engaging approach the past year, we’re looking for a Freelance Global Community Manager to join our Global Social team at the headquarters in Copenhagen from 1st September 2020.
Increase response rate and manage end to end process throughout the business:
In collaboration with our Global Social Media Manager you will be the link between the social team, regional agents and customer service functions on community management-related tasks across our social media channels - mainly Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. You will be responsible and manage the end to end process throughout the business, increasing our response rate and focusing more proactive community management.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
• Daily engagement with consumers and influencers on global social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) via our social tool Sprinklr
• Coordinate and manage the internal and external community management agents to secure full potential is met and exceeded
• Work closely with our Customer Service team to align on communication and manage responses
• Monitor our social media channels and track response rate as well as sentiments
• Plan, develop and update generic and campaign guidelines including Q&As for the agents to follow for consistency and correct communication globally and across social media channels, ongoing
• Answer direct messages natively via Instagram and engage proactively with our customers, followers, and partnered influencers by following the appropriate tonality and guidelines
• Tagging of consumer comments in Sprinklr for reporting
• Manual posting on Instagram outside office hours, weekends and during bank holidays
• Do all of the above from social media tool such as Salesforce / Sprinklr
• Ensure all communication is aligned with our tone of voice, vision and values
The start date is September 1, 2020 and the duration of the position is 1 year with the possibility of extension. We offer flexible hours with four office days per week full time and weekend work from home when necessary 2,5 hours per day.
To succeed in this role we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
• Fluent in English (both verbal and in writing)
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Social Media
• Experience with engaging and nurturing social media communities on a daily basis (mainly Facebook and Instagram)
• Experience with social media tools, such as Sprinklr is preferred
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY:
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake:
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.