Del dette job
Studio C is in search of a Concept Designer with a passion for identity design and brands that takes a stand and stand out. An exceptional designer that has demonstrated the ability to create original brand identities and engaging experiences across all touch points and media.
As Concept Designer at Studio C you will be at the core of our projects and play a key role in all parts of our projects, from research and strategy to design and implementation. You understand the power of brand strategy and know how to transform strategy into unique creative ideas that bring value to our clients.
Your craftmanship is impeccable and you pay attention to all details of your work. You never deliver just “good enough”. You always strive for creative excellence in everything you do and push the brief to create original design that stands out.
Being part of Studio C, you will:
- Develop brand identity concepts – from idea to implementation – in close collaboration with our design team and brand strategists.
- Work in close collaboration with ambitious clients and present creative work and properly prepare for client presentations.
- Develop brand manuals (online and offline) with guidelines & principles for design roll-outs.
- Get to work on a variety of branding projects. Sometimes full-blown rebrands other times refreshes of existing brands.
- Be part of a passionate team that loves design and brands with a positive impact on the world.
- Be part of an experienced and high performing team that work hard to deliver value in every project.
- Join a company with the primary goal to have fun and do great project
• Stand out as an identity designer with unique ideas and a passion for your profession
• Knows the difference between great graphic design and great identity design
• Show the ability to conceptualize, design and transform ideas into workable and relevant solutions adaptable to all platforms and media, whether physical, digital or something in between.
• Demonstrate excellent craftsmanship and never compromise the quality of your work
• Keep pace with new trends in design, tech and innovation, and understand how to harness this to create meaningful brand experiences
• Inspire people you work with and pro-actively seek to create value in all your projects.
• Enjoy being part of an open and collaborative culture where ideas are shared, and projects done together.
• Have completed design studies
• Mastery of Adobe software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
• Fluent in English – oral and written
• Are able to work from our location in Copenhagen together with the rest of the Studio C team.