Del dette job
We are looking for an ambitious developer to work on the next generation of digital experiences.
Spring/Summer works with Brand & Commerce through Design & Technology, and we are looking for an ambitious developer to work on the next generation of digital commerce, apps and sites.
We collect intelligent, sweet, smiling, talented people who are capable of making things on a level that is hard to find elsewhere. We want to be proud of the results but also the process, and we take great pride in having good relationships with our clients. We are an international company; we speak English around the office and we act in an international market. We also collect nice clients, which makes it all easier and more fun.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a front-end web developer who loves building out full experiences, from beautiful front-ends with a keen eye towards motion to assisting or taking part in setting up lightweight backends.
You’ll join our team of seasoned creative technologists and developers who are making digital experiences at an award-winning level, using a multitude of technologies. It’s our priority to make sure that you get to work on stuff that’s interesting to you.
These are some things we’ve built previously:
CMS-driven websites (Craft CMS, Wordpress, Umbraco, Contentful, etc.)
Ecommerce sites (Shopify, WooCommerce)
Corporate sites and platforms
Immersive web campaign experiences
Interactive installations and displays (Kinect, WebSockets)
iOS and Android apps (Native and React Native)
· You care about animation, interaction, and in general how stuff looks and feels. It’s great if you have experience with an animation library like anime.js or GSAP.
· You want to make websites that perform through high frame rates and short loading times, even on mobile devices.
· You are probably deeply interested in some niche area or technology.
· You have experience or are interested in newer workflows for building front-end experiences.
· You have relevant work experience from an agency or consultancy
· You are an EU resident or have a European work permit.
· You will be working at our office in central Copenhagen
You’ll join our team of world class designers, seasoned creative technologists and developers and cool headed project managers who are making digital experiences and commerce at an award-winning level.
We are all creative people in our own ways, and you will be part of the creative process like we all are at Spring/Summer. We expect you to bring something to the table - disciplines, tools or approaches that you like. But above all, we expect you to have an open mind and be interested in trying out new stuff.