Del dette job
As front-end engineer at Bitcoin Suisse in Zug, Switzerland you will play an important role in projects working in close collaboration with product owners, solution architects and project managers.
Our products vary from large digital platforms to the dynamic landscape of DeFi products.
### **Joining the technology team of Bitcoin Suisse**
We are a team of 25+ ambitious solutions architects/developers/specialists/project managers and QAs, located in Zug, Switzerland and Copenhagen, Denmark. We provide software and infrastructure solutions to the Bitcoin Suisse Group. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by business liaisons, and the development of both crypto finance in general, as well as the specific development of Bitcoin Suisse AG and its subsidiaries.
As a technology provider, we are responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of the business.
### What will you be working with?
- Working with some of the best Designers in the world to build interfaces and data visualizations to design specifications
- Optimise our workflows and technology stack
- Research, prototype and implement technologies to explore concepts
- Application build-outs, implementation, and maintenance
- NX (nrwl)
- Maintain and extend our great internal libraries
- Make sure things look right across various browsers and devices
- Performance is at the root of our business, so you will be making sure our components and products perform optimally
### Here is our wish list for what you can already do
- TypeScript and/or ES6 experience
- 1+ years of React experience
- Very comfortable in Chrome Dev Tools
- Know how to write tests we use for Jest and Cypress, and in general are fond of test-driven development
- Experience with CSS modules and CSS variables
- Understanding of design and web production best practices, including, but not limited to, web usability standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Used to user experience best practices
- Version control experience and Git best practices
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and be a team player
- A keen eye for implementation-details such as color, typography, composition, design etc.
- A strong sense of responsibility and drive
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with Service Workers
- Experience with NX (nrwl) or mono repositories
- Experience with W3C Web Components
- Experience with 3d and 2d programming (low or high level APIs)
- Experience working with Web APIs, Azure and Databases
- C# experience
- Understanding of Blockchain, Crypto and Finance terminology