Del dette job
LIEWOOD is a dynamic design driven and highly commercial company in rapid growth.
We have ambitious plans for LIEWOOD being a strong kids and interior brand, where aesthetics and quality go hand in hand with ecology, sustainability and function. In order to strengthen our design team we are looking for a skilled and senior industrial / 3D designer, who will be working closely with the design and buying/production department.
We need a skilled senior and technically strong 3D designer who understands the design processes and takes responsibility throughout the design process from idea to final production, ensuring to meet the given deadlines and understands the importance of delivering a successful product in the market.
It is important that you have good sense of taste and a natural interest in design and interior. You are innovative and proactive in your way of working, while being commercial and understanding our target audience.
You are good at keeping deadlines and a high level of adaptability to the priorities during the design process. You understand the importance of having a data driven mindset when it comes to best sold products and how they can be taken to the next level.
The position demands you to work with tight deadlines and juggling many tasks at once while keeping a calm overview. You are focused on the market demands and are always updated with new features and updated versions of the 3D programmes in order to optimize workflows. In return, we offer an exciting position with great opportunity for influence and professional development.
Our values are based on sustainability, aesthetics and a true passion for design while being ambitious. We see you as a team player who is ready to be a part of a creative working environment, where co-operation, professionalism and innovation is essential. You are an openminded, positive and a curious self-starter with a structured approach.
Your base will be at our head office in Copenhagen. You will refer to our Head of Design in a team of 3 design colleagues.
– Inspiration research, trends and ideas for new collections
– Start-up of possible new product groups/developments
– Sketching, development and production of 2D and 3D drawings in SolidWorks, KeyShot and Adobe Suite
– Daily follow-up on running products, samples, requests etc. with suppliers
– Testing products (toys) through the developing process according to international safety standards
– Commenting on approvals and samples for sales samples and bulk production
– Participate at collection presentations
– Educated industrial/product designer
– Minimum 5 years working experience as a 3D designer in a commercial company – preferably within design, interior or kids
– Management skills is a plus
– Experienced user in SolidWorks, KeyShot and Adobe Suite
– Natural interest in kids’ fashion and interior
– Natural understanding of production processes, methods and mould developments and materials across different
– A good technical knowledge and understanding
– Commercial product understanding
– Digital mindset and understanding
– High level of Danish and English language skills in speaking and writing
– Adding new and valuable ideas and input to the present product range
– Creating products where sustainability, design, quality, function and aesthetics go hand in hand
– Keeping deadlines
– Seek and promote relations to idea generating community outside Liewood
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
You will be employed on a full-time contract with a fixed base salary.