Del dette job
We’re looking for a talented visual designer with a flair for illustration to help us create beautiful and engaging visuals across our products.
The Org is the world’s largest professional community for teams. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent.
We have offices in New York City and Copenhagen. We’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
At The Org you will be a vital part of our design team in Copenhagen, working directly with our two designers Alexander and Andrew, while also interfacing with our Product Management and Engineering teams here in Copenhagen. You will also be working directly with our growth and editorial teams based in New York on a regular basis. Meet the entire team here.
What you’ll do:
- Create unique and engaging content graphics for our Insights articles, in collaboration with our editorial team in New York.
- Help define an illustration style to be used across our products.
- Help evolve our brand identity while ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Design new features for our online platform together with the design and product teams in Copenhagen.
- 1-2 years of experience from a similar design role in a company or agency.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience with producing unique and engaging visuals.
- Proficiency with the tools of the trade like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma, to produce both vector and raster illustrations where needed.
- Experience designing beautiful, functional web pages.
Not required but a plus:
- Experience with animation and motion design. Whether it is visualizing a concept for a prototype or creating a UI animation for the frontend, motion skills would be beneficial.
- Experience with building and maintaining brand guidelines would be a huge advantage.
- A team player who is used to collaborating with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers. We are a family here and we want you to be part of it.
- Fluent in English. We have offices in both Copenhagen and New York, and being able to communicate fluently across teams daily is a requirement.
- A curious soul who is interested in learning new skills, and not afraid to fail fast or ask stupid questions to get the job done.
- A self-driven, well-organized go-getter who gets the tasks done on time, even when things are moving fast.
- A good communicator who is not afraid to share work early, and give and receive honest feedback about our solutions.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
- Free (and great) lunch.
- Plenty of social events and travel opportunities.
- A Great office in central Copenhagen with a private outdoor terrace.
We are a diverse and international team of 31 stationed in offices in New York City and Copenhagen with distributed members in Mexico City, Singapore, Helsinki, Bangalore, Bogota, and Milan, and we want to hear from you no matter where you are from!