Del dette job
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will join an established and growing social media team in Denmark, and help us advance our digital presence in both Denmark and the Nordics.
We achieve this with engaging and content – and seek someone who can further and improve on our creative and visual output from day one.
Most of your work will be with content visuals. Developing graphics, adjusting templates, and spending time behind a camera.
You will work directly to further our impact on social media in Denmark. Here, you’ll collaborate with an experienced marketing specialist on content creation and furthering our local footprint.
Your Nordic involvement will be centered on graphics production and establishing creative elements that work for our cross-company campaigns.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE
- Creative production through graphic design, photography, and video editing
- Assisting in the development of ideas, insights, concepts, campaigns, and creative formats
- Copywriting for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn predominantly)
- Analyzing and evaluating social media visual content performance
WE IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE
We are looking for an employee who can execute in the creation of content – predominantly with visuals.
Perhaps you are a graphic designer or art director by profession – or just a seasoned hobbyist graphic designer, who is well versed in external communications, marketing, and employer branding.
We don’t care much about your educational background or current title, as we care about your documented ability to create engaging visuals for our social media channels.
You love telling stories – through visuals and words and have a flair for it. We expect you are inquisitive by nature, and curious about understanding the connection between our content and our audiences.
You use and understand social media, and are curious about their role in society and organizational communications.
- A visual creative at heart. You take pride in conceptualizing and creating visuals– and love to tinker with details
- Documented experience with graphic design or art direction for digital platforms, preferably social media
- Strong written communicator in English and Danish – and curious about copywriting for social media
Professional experience with social media platforms (i.e. Facebook Business Manager) is a plus
- Creative, curious, and enterprising – you seize opportunities when they arrive
- Have a genuine interest in our society, and follow news and current events as a part of your daily routine
First-hand professional experience with social media platforms (i.e. Facebook Business Manager) is a plus, but not a requirement.
A unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team in a globally leading management consultancy, with a wealth of opportunities to specialize and dive deep across external communication disciplines. Our local team in Denmark is built with experience and expertise in communications, journalism, and talent attraction.