Del dette job
THE POSTER CLUB is fast-growing both nationally and internationally, hence we are looking to expand our team. We are on the lookout for a creative soul with a natural flair for writing, to become part of our team.
As our new Communications and Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating the common thread in our communication and getting our visions and messages conveyed through creative and vivid narratives. You will thus be responsible for conceptualizing and producing captivating material for marketing and communication purposes through our various both online and offline media and platforms.
Skills and qualifications:
- You possess a good set of communication skills, with a high professional level in written both Danish and English.
- You have a creative mindset and are excellent at getting your ideas down in writing
- You are an expert with words and knows how to create vivid and accurate texts that add value
to the brand and capture the reader's attention
- You are both productive, focused and producing work of very high quality
- You have general understanding of marketing and promotion
- You can maintain a strong overview and prioritize ongoing deadlines
- You can immerse yourself and work independently, but also appreciate solving tasks together
with your team.
- You can handle getting constructive criticism in your work and also provide this to others
- We expect you to be passionate about design, art and interior design.
- It will be and advantage if you have experience with copywriting and even better if you have
experience from the design/interior industry.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Give form to and communicate our Tone of Voice
- Create newsletters, journal posts, artist interviews, captions for our SoMe channels, press
releases, invitations, sales / campaign and ads for commercial purposes and with a focus on SEO optimization
- Provide feedback and proofreading on all our different types of content. You will be responsible for and sign off on all written content before it is published
- Optimize and expand our communication online so that it is both inspiring and informative for our customers
- Come up with new ideas, conceptualize and plan releases.
The tasks vary, some simple and straightforward, where others will require immersion and creativity to create just the right content.
- A fun, relaxed and creative work environment
- Good office facilities and great coffee
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company with good opportunities for personal
The position is full-time and will mainly be carried out from our offices in Copenhagen and Frederiksberg. Salary will be based on qualifications.