Del dette job
Habeetats Project Manager 4 week Internship
Create a future for Solitary Bees and Biodiversity
Habeetats design and produce nesting shelters for solitary bees. Why? Because there is no such thing as biodiversity without bee diversity! At Habeetats we work to promote backyard biodiversity, create nature conservation projects and unique science driven learning environments, develop bee-diversity certification systems for agriculture and orchards, and integrate design driven innovation in greenification of urban environments. Join us to become a part of an interdisciplinary team all working together to promote bee- and biodiversity and helping to create a more environmentally equitable planet for future generations.
To join the team of Habeetats you have to be able to say YES to the following requirements:
● Can commit to a full-time position with the founding team from march 1
● Live in / nearby Copenhagen
● Have an interest in sustainability and innovation
● Be a natural and business minded networker with an international outlook
● Native Danish and English proficiency
We are looking for a project manager to take Habeetats to the next level! Preferably you have experience or strong interest in sales, marketing and not least business administration in a fast-paced scaleup environment.
We are looking for:
● Sales and marketing hack. We’re looking for a project manager that can drive sales and market our bespoke learning environments to key stakeholders in corporations, municipalities, architectural firms and urban developers. You’ll be working in close collaboration with André Amtoft, our founder and CEO. SoMe and marketing material skills are a plus.
● Can-do attitude. We expect you to bring a “get things done” and pick-up the ball attitude when everyone else is busy.
● Self-starter. You have the confidence to move forward with little or no guidance. (don’t worry we’ll get you up to speed and develop your skill set)
● Passion. “Be the change you want to see in the world”. You are enthusiastic about building an ambitious, purposeful-and-design driven, and scalable and sustainable business.
● Positivity. You are motivated and celebrate your victories and your learnings - have stamina and a growth mindset.
● Structured. Show off your project management skills from day one and help streamline our workflow and digital platform.
● Intern successfully and land a job with purpose
● Team spirit. You will be a part of an innovative team working for a positive change.
● Become an expert on how bee and biodiversity can save our planet and how to power up this change through design and purpose driven business.
● Impact. You have the opportunity to make a difference and change the status quo from day one.
● Office space and coffee. Our office/studio space is based in the popular meatpacking district in central Copenhagen.