Del dette job
Are you interested in working on cutting edge digital learning solutions that can help save lives? Are you passionate about user interface design and great visual design? We are looking for a permanent full-time UI designer in Laerdal Copenhagen!
Laerdal Medical is a world leading provider of medical and educational products, helping doctors and nurses around the world save lives. Laerdal is highly respected for its products and more than a million healthcare providers use our digital learning solutions each year.
Laerdal Copenhagen is the center of excellence for Laerdal's digital learning solutions. With a unique mix of talents - ranging from medical doctors and user experience designers to software engineers and talents from the video game industry - we work with international partners to develop cutting edge e-learning solutions that help save lives.
With this position, Laerdal Copenhagen offers a collaborative and dynamic workplace, characterized by a can-do attitude, an appreciation of diversity, flexible working conditions, and a casual atmosphere in an old warehouse in the center of Copenhagen.
As UI Designer at Laerdal Copenhagen you will work in a small team with close colleagues and be responsible for:
- Applying great visual design and state of the art user interface design to digital learning solutions
- Attending to the details of color nuances, typographic styles, and grid-based layouts
- Contribute to the continued evolution of Laerdal's design system
- Quality improve and manage libraries of reusable UI components across all Laerdal's digital products
- Supporting international partners and product teams across Laerdal globally in consistent implementation of the design system in product design and code
- Increasing usability, responsiveness, accessibility, and cross-platform capabilities of our solutions
- Exploring new capabilities for the design system with regards to eg interactions and virtual reality
The ideal candidate has:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design
- minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- an eye for great visual design
- experience with cross-platform design (web, apps, Android, iOS)
- experience with responsive + adaptive design
- experience with collaboration with software developers
- ability to work independently
- good presentation and communication skills
- fluency in English, written and spoken
- great team spirit and a positive attitude
Experience with Figma is a plus, but not required.
Laerdal offers competitive and flexible working conditions.