Del dette job
CEBRA architecture is looking for a talented graphic designer, who can create beautiful and engaging content for our websites and social media.
We are a Danish architecture studio that makes art for life and believes in having serious fun.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working within architecture, CEBRA’s research unit WISE and the tech startup Common Sense.
Here, you will get to use your graphic design skills across a variety of creative tasks, ensuring that you learn and grow as a professional designer each day. You will be handling graphic design and SoMe content.
The main tasks for the position are:
• Graphic content and website for WISE and Common Sense
• Graphic content for the e-book release of WISE
• Short animations, GIFs stories and brand content
• Creation of social media content (animations, illustrations, video)
• SoMe campaigns
• Ad hoc design related tasks
We are looking for a talented designer, who is perhaps early in her/his career. The ideal candidate:
• Holds a graphic design degree
• Has a natural flair for creating beautiful content that both excites and intrigues
• Works with strong attention to detail
• Is a highly skilled user of Adobe CC, especially Premiere Rush / Pro, After Effects, Photoshop / Lightroom, Illustrator and InDesign
• Has experience with design of websites and SoMe content
• Has experience with animations
• Has fluent English skills
• Takes initiatives, is curious and eager to learn new things
• Is self-driven as well as a great team player
Artistic talent supersedes all the above…
• Becoming part of an engaging crowd of talented, creative designers and architects at our main office in Aarhus, Denmark
• The possibility of defining the graphic profile of a tech startup
• Job flexibility
• A creative workplace in the heart of Aarhus
• Serious fun