Del dette job
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include NASA, PayPal, BNP Paribas and Daimler.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a graphic designer with strong digital skills, a flair for layout work and a commercial mindset.
You will be an integral part of the marketing team, and you will work in close collaboration with your wingman, the digital designer, where you together take lead on art direction. From concept through execution, you will improve our users’ experience of our product and brand by bringing it to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
As the graphic designer, your role is to solve communication challenges by creating great visual and document design across formats and media in compliance with our brand universe and CVI.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support document design and assets such as e-books, white papers, factsheets, product overviews, comparisons and slide decks.
- Creation of sales collateral and enablement material, in collaboration with other teams
- Website and content marketing assets such as blog images, social media assets and advanced and rich infographics.
- Print design: merchandise, event material, office material
- Photo-based and graphical asset creation to support commercial website
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- On a daily basis give and receive feedback, ideate, conceptualize and cooperate on projects together.
- Maintain and expand on Leapwork’s CVI and brand universe together with the rest of the design team
You not only know your way through your typical design tech stack, but you are also well educated in graphic and communication design, layouting, typography and workflow.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience within (or similar to) graphic design.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Digital design skills such as UI wireframing and design for new web pages and landing-pages is a major plus.
We are on an exciting journey of global growth—and this is your chance to get onboard. By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. Our motto is to work hard, but have fun while doing it, and we believe collaboration, social activities and celebration are key to success!
On top of having the greatest colleagues, we’ll provide you with top-class tools and lunch in our spacious office, located in the heart of Copenhagen, to help keep your performance high.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And we will be inviting relevant candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis