Del dette job
Do you have what it takes to be our new Senior UX Designer? Do you want to solve complex challenges on a day to day basis? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Welcome to the Channels Platform Tribe! We are responsible for creating overarching experiences for diverse set of customers both internally and externally and we are looking for our next Senior UX Designer to join us!
What do we do
We create the foundations for other development tribes to built upon and we are solving complex challenges on a day to day basis. Some of the things that we are working on include: the Bank’s developer portals, the experience framework of our channel platform, our design system, solution management journey for the development tribes, bots, behavioural tracking and more.
About the role
Human centred design is a key driver in the process and our UX'ers are helping the tribe and the squads to identify, ideate, prototype and deliver great experiences with a focus on the customer, scalability and efficiency. As a designer, you will have an area of focus and will be working closely with the relevant squads from the Understanding phase to delivery and refinement. You will be the ambassador of user centricity and help the squads scale that mindset with the day to day work, workshops and other activities. You will be working in an agile environment and you will move from the vision to the details of today continuously. Dealing with complexity and designing within restrictions with a view in the future will be common. Engaging stakeholders with great narratives and tangible work is expected.
You may have a solid experience in:
- Preparing and conducting research activities, from contextual interviews to usability studies.
- User and stakeholder needs analysis and creating relevant artefacts like personas.
- Insights generation from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Idea generation, Creating concepts and narratives.
- IA, Interactions, behaviours definition and product requirements.
- Wire-framing, prototyping and final visual design.
- Working simultaneously with the Big picture and the needs of the now.
- Facilitating workshops and presenting to various stakeholders.
- Working with product owners, developers in an agile environment.
- Current design and prototyping software (Sketch, Adobe, Invision, Principle etc.).
If we ask, people say that you are:
A great team player that takes initiatives.
Open to constructive dialogue.
A problem solver and not afraid to challenge ideas.
Adaptable and flexible with user centric mindset.
A good communicator and fluent in English.
A design ambassador independent of setting.
What to expect from us
You are always supported by your fellow designers, open minded and super engaged product owners and tribe members along your journey. You will exchange ideas, learn, challenge and develop your skills in an engaging culture and family like environment. As a tribe, we are diverse and international team, we appreciate initiatives, accountability, close collaboration, respect and constructive feedback. In addition, you will be part of a greater design network within Danske Bank which promotes design in the organisation, engages designers and builds our culture.
Some of the other benefits include:
Work flexibility with opportunity to work remotely as needed
Please note that our office is located in Lyngby